Tuesday, August 19, 2008

To all group members : Welcome!!

Hello to all!!
I have created a blog for all of us to share everything and to get in touch with each other more. You can share your verses from the Bible here, any blessings that happen in your daily life and just relax and post your own daily actvities here. Announcement of BK classes and activities also can be made here. I thank God that this blog has been created successfully and to Miss Ho for letting me create this blog. It was a very good idea from you. And now I dedicate this blog to all of you members..I hope you all enjoy!!!

The verses that I really like and cherish:

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, always give thanks for everything to God the Father. (Ephesians 5:20)

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not here me. (Psalm 66:18)

Morning by morning, O Lord, You hear my voice; morning by morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation. (Psalm 5:3)

And....as David says in Psalm 57:7 - "My heart is fixed O God, my heart is fixed"

In God's grace and in His service:
Candace Cheah

*Ps: As you are finished posting please note who is it from. Thank You and
enjoy!!:-)

No comments:

 
Environmental Bags
Environmental Bags